For those who have camping gear but don’t want to mess with—a want more space—than a tent, our two shelters provide just the right balance between “roughing it” and “glamping.” We can’t call them “cabins” because they have no bed, fridge, stove, sink or anything else. But the DO have A/C and heat! So bring your sleeping bag, air mattress and ice chest full of food and you’ll be good to go!
To check availability and make a reservation, call: 903-769-4545
$50.00 per night
Check-in: 1 PM
Check-out: 12 Noon
- Must pay at time of reservation
- Limit 4 adults or 2 adults and 4 kids.
- $5 per person
- No tents
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
– Cancel 1 week in advance for full refund
– Cancel 3 days in advance for half refund
– Cancel 2 days or less = NO REFUND
- No bed or furniture. This is barebones…four walls, a roof, and a concrete floor. Bring your own sleeping bags, blow-up mattresses, food coolers, and camping stove!
- 12ft x 16ft
- Metal exterior
- Barn style wood paneling on the inside
- A/C and heat unit
- With the closest access to the lake, the two cabins have wonderful views!
- No restrooms (park restrooms are just up the hill)
- Boat Ramp
- Nature Trails
- Recreation open to public
- Pavilion available for rent
Other Amenities & Services
- Dump Station