Open 8 am to dark
- $5/person* (Cash, credit card, Apple Pay accepted)
- Children 4 and under are free
- * $10 per person for HOLIDAYS and holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day). We reserve the right to shut the gate at any time due to capacity limits.
Come enjoy one of the most incredible white-sand beaches and some of the clearest water in the Pineywoods of Northeast Texas at beautiful Lake Hawkins.
No need to call and reserve a day pass. Just show up and pay at check-in window.
- Beach Area
- Picnic Area
- Boat Ramp
- Fishing Pier
- Volleyball Courts
Other Amenities & Services
No dogs, grills or glass on the sandy beach
- NO dogs on beach. They are welcome to play and swim on the grassy area by the boat ramp.
- Keep grills on grass. Also, a grilling station with several grills are available on parking lot side of the beach area.
Might wanna bring a canopy or umbrella. There is NO shade on the beach area, so it’s easy to get too much sun during the hot Texas summer. Please canopies away from the water’s edge so people can watch their children.
If you forget anything, we do have a fully-stocked store at the check-in office with sunblock, sun umbrellas, t-shirts, candy, ice cream, drinks, floaties, etc.